Vertical Wedge Wire Screen Stainless Steel Well Screen 0.02 Mm Slot Opening
1. Stainless Steel Wedge Wire Screen:
Wedge Wire is characteristic of accurate cut size and precise gap (aperture) required with the ability to carry heavy loads. The working surface is 100% smooth which eliminates blinding and pegging.
Wedge Wire is produced through the method of electric resistance welding, wires with special profiles are welded to supporting wires at 90 degrees.
The distance between the surface profiles is controlled very accurately as it forms the slot through which the filtrate flows.The direction of the flow is determined by the position of the surface profiles in relation to the support profiles.Wedge wire screens are either flow-out-to-in OR flow-in-to-out.
2. Specification of Stainless Steel Wedge Wire Screen?
- Minimum slot: 0.02mm(20um)
- Mimimum diameter: 16mm
- Maxmum Length: 6000mm
- Perfect roundness
- Very smooth wire surface
3. Details pictures of Stainless Steel Wedge Wire Screen:
4. Application of Stainless Steel Wedge Wire Screen?
- Waste water treatment
- Mineral and aggregate processing
- Pulp and paper
- Solid-liquid separation
- Food and beverage
5. Advantages of Stainless Steel Wedge Wire Screen?
- Non-clogging construction: The v-shaped wires and support rods is welded together by automatic resistance welding, which ensures a two- point contact between the particles and the slot,which minimizes clogging of near size product.
- Strong construction: for most applications the wedge wire is self-supporting because of the welding at each intersection and can therefore withstand high pressure(Psi) and heavy loads.
- Smooth Surface Filtration: very good smooth filtration surface, which reduce mechanical wear.
- High-precision slot opening: Minimum Slot opening is 20 microns.