|Type:||Equivalent To ECO-R Paint Filter||Material:||SS316L，SS304|
|Filtration Rate:||125micron||Filtration Surface Area:||1.02㎡|
|Application:||Chemicals Preparation, Starch Preparation, Powder Preparation, GCC Preparation||New Application:||Sizing For Paper Mill|
ECO R Paint Filter,
ECO-R Paint Filter,
ECO R filter
Automatic Self Cleaning Filter Equivalent To ECO-R Paint Filter For Paper Mill
1. ECO-R Paint Filter working principle:
The raw liquid enters the filter through the inlet. During the filtration process, the impurity is accumulated on the stainless steel wedge wire filter element, and the inner impurity is gradually accumulated.
1. Automatic cleaning: When filtration working time reaches the set point, the electronic control system signal will work. The reducer begins to work; the reducer drives the metal scraper to remove the particles on the filter element external surface. When cleaning time reaches the set point, the drain valve is opened to blow down.
2. Manual cleaning: The recuder drives scrapers to remove the particles on the filter element external surface continuously. When the time reaches the set point, the drain valve opens and starts to blow down.
3. Pressure difference cleaning (optional): When pressure difference between the inlet and the outlet reaches the set point, The reducer drives the metal scraper to removes impurities on the filter element. When the cleaning time reaches the set point, cylinder stops working.
2. Main Specification:
■ Filtration surface area: 1.02㎡
■ Filter element: Wedge wire screen (v-slot screen)
■ Filtration rate: minimum 20microns
■ Housing material: SS304/ SS316L/ 2205/ 2507…
■ Filter element material: SS304/ SS316L/ 2205/ 2507…
■ Inlet: DN125
■ Outlet: DN125
■ Drain outlet: DN100
■ Design pressure: 1.0 MPA
■ Design temperature: 0-200 ℃
■ Scraper material: Metal
■ Reducer Motor: SEW
■ Power control box: SIEMENS
■ Blowdown valve: Pneumatic ball valve
■ Filter surface treatment: Electric polish/ Sand-blasting/ Painting
3. Equivalent To ECO-R Paint Filter:
This kind of paints filter reduces the working volume to a minimum and allows optimum flow conditions. The dimensioning of the filter is based on the flow rate, type of impurities and the viscosity and abrasiveness of the medium. Several filters can be interconnected to achieve necessary capacities.
5. Application Industries:
Contact Person: Whitney